Conan Exiles is a game that takes place in the dark and gritty world of Hyboria. While this may add to the atmosphere of the game, it can also be quite difficult to see what you are doing.
In this guide, we will discuss the best light sources in Conan Exiles and how to brighten up your experience in Hyboria!
For moving around you are going to want to pick up a Torch. There are different types of torches.
- Torch – Made from 1 Wood and 5 Plant Fiber
- Improvised Torch – Made from 5 Branch and 5 Plant Fiber
- Glowing Stick – Learned from the Dredger feat in the Dregs. Made from 1 Bone and 3 Glowing Goop. This can be used underwater.
- Maelstrom Light – Rare drop from Boss on the Isle of Siptah
- Final Breath of the Red Mother – Rare drop from the Red Mother in the Unnamed City
For stationary lights, you will have a lot more choices. Wall Torches and Standing Torches are generally the best ones to use, these come in different variants, with Radium torches being the most powerful ones.
- Radium Torches
- Witchfire Torches
- Glowstick Torches
- Normal Torches
There are of course many other options to lighten up Conan Exiles, so we recommend that you play around and discover what works best for you. Thanks for reading and we hope this guide was helpful!